Information Point for International Public Procurement is a project launched by Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, a government agency that has been providing support to Polish entrepreneurs in the implementation of competitive and innovative projects for over 10 years. The project is highly recommended by the Polish Ministry of Development and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland.
The mission of the Information Point is to provide an introduction to global tender marketplace, including public procurement in the European Union, the United Nations System, the World Bank Group, other countries and institutions.
The key tasks of the Information Point are: informational support, counselling and networking.
- covering coprehensive information in a scope of global public procurement market
- seminars and trainings
- practical tips on electronic tendering systems
- rules and procedures guidelines
- access to expert mode
- global network exclusively for entrepreneurs
- crossing business services
- an opportunity to participate in economic missions organized around the world